You can sort your search results by either date posted or by relevance. To sort, first run a search by clicking the magnifying glass on the Jobs tab - you cannot filter the automatically-loaded recommendations - then click on either “Newest first” or “Relevant first” in the top right corner of the Job Matches list on the Jobs page.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any Cover Letter templates?
- What kinds of jobs are posted on Ladders?
- How do I sort my Jobs page?
- How do I return to the search results on the Jobs page?
- How do I search for virtual / travel jobs?
- How do I search by industry rather than by keyword?
- How do I save a search?
- These job matches are not relevant, how do I change them?